audyy

Foto saya
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
just ordinary girl but into to change super girl

feeling

on 5.7.11
this story inspired by the song of sarasvati-oh i never know. everytime i listen to this song, every time i sing this song, i feel “something different” and i don’t know exactly about my feeling.
so, what is feeling? feeling refer to pleasurable or painful sensations experienced when one is stirred to sympathy, anger, fear, love, grief, etc. feeling is the nominalization of “to feel”. it’s also used to describe experiences, other than the physical sensation of touch, such as “a feeling of warmth”. some theories of interpersonal relationships also have a role for shared feelings or understanding of another person’s feelings. are you agree? well, if you feel confused, no problem. hahaaa i don’t understand what do i talking about.
emmm, i don’t know what happen to me. but, one thing that i really think the world needs to know about me right now that i’m very happy! I had a wonderful happiness since you’ve come my way, blue. thats why it’s called present, your presence. :)
you are the person who was smiling right in front of me, the person who could not hide the truth that lies within your smiling eyes from me. and i know, we are different in anything. but i don’t care about it. i like you, just the way you are.
we smile. we laugh. we share. and all we could really feel was the actual presence of that happiness within us. we don’t need reasons to be happy. because when we are happy, we know we are,right? ;) but,i still don’t know what it is. i’m just happy beside you. and i feel so comfort. yes, you makes me comfort!
and, how about your feeling? ofcourse someday, i want to know it and i need to know it. maybe, it’s just about the process and the time. thanks, you brought colors in my life, my blue, my happiness! :D