audyy

Foto saya
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
just ordinary girl but into to change super girl

The Future

on 25.8.11


"I never think about the future, because it is come soon enough"-Albert Einsten

 

but Sir, i am always bother to think about it sometimes.

a wiseman says that "if you are fail to plan, you are planning a failure"

then for me "Future is about how well you plan it"

 

it is start from common question

lately i always asked by people bout it.

"What will you do in the next 5 years?" or "Who are you in the next 5 years?"

then i am wondering and simply answer

"i will be an actuary, i will work in an finance firm or maybe others company but still i'll do my favorite job to work as a make up artis or author"

i know that in the brief moment when i mentioned all my imaginations, i am start to planning who will i be.

 

by taking mathematics as my major skills especially  i belive i have to use my knowledge on it.

since you know it is hard to get A or B and the most important things is to survive on that major, sometimes you have to give up your teenage life for just stay at the dorm and do your assignment.

all of those pain must be paid by the big salary that you will earn if you are an actuary.

if the material is enough, i will buy a house to live with my life.

 

as simple as that, me in the next 5 years i wanna start my live, built my own emperor.

my own live, just me who control my self.

 

in the next 5 years my age will be 24 years old.

most of indonesian woman are dreaming to have their wedding, to be someone's wife.

and in this country, a lot of parents are really concerned about their doughter age and relationship status.

 

me?

honestly i am not planning about it.

since i have different preception with married it self.

i will not force my self to find the one who will married me at my 24 years old just to make my family happy and set me free from their f*cking rules.

NO WAY.

 

the point is i will not allow anybody to join my relationship status.

i believe married is not just about love, but it must be eat three times and you have enough money to living your life.

and i also believe married is about desire to share your live together, not religion, culture or other monkey business.

someone told me "audy, aku ngg mau nikah sm orang yg seagama sama aku, aku mau nikah sm orang yang cocok sm aku. Ngerti? jodoh itu USAHA!"

 

so, for me, i have no target when i will get married, with who i will spend the rest of my live with, i'll let everything go with the flow.

but when i already find the one who i wanna spend my life with, i wanna make sure that no one will stop me to be with him, nothing that can border us together.

not the cultre not the religion not the stupid rules, no, nothing.

 

because i am prepare my life.

i have my own life.