audyy

Foto saya
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
just ordinary girl but into to change super girl

Never Thought Before

on 27.12.10
call me silly
call me sentimental girl
or call me what?!
i dont care..

i better write somethin like this than trying to tell somebody else, maybe fini, lola,  putra, and brian are to bored to listen on me..

sometimes i wanna CRY as LOUD as i can.
but my tears dry on their own (thnx for amy winehouse)
i have no reason to make my tears out.

i never thought that my life will be as lonely as like this..
yes, yesterday im so HIGH, it is very HIGH, no one can reach me.
till i felt so tired, than i fall down from the sky.
im on earth now, but it is not land, it is MUD!
god drop me down in the worse place!
but i choose this, i didnt regret it.


i know im not good.
it is hurts.
god, please let me confessed it, I MISS THEM!
i miss every boy that ever come in my life.
i miss them.
but i WILL NOT telling them or trying to make them back to my life..
come on, it will never happen.

i just feel lonely, alone, and hurts